Chunky Paisley Bangles
"I choose my jewellery to reflect my mood"
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY JEWELRY ?
Since jewelry is close to our Heart it will gradually fed its colour or shine over time with exposure to oxygen and moisture. So follow our care guide to prolong the life of your jewelry.
Always use the ROUND AND BOLD polishing cloth regularly to effectively clean your jewelry.
TREAT IT WITH LOVE
Remove jewelry before participating in physical activity or going to bed.
PROLONG ITS LIFE
Store your jewelry in a cloth bag away from natural sunlight and heat.
KEEP IT SHINY
Use a gentle metal polisher and a soft cloth to remove tarnish and restore luster.
AWAY FROM WATER
Our metals don't mix well with moisture. Avoid contact with water, lotion and perfume.
This jewelry was created with the utmost love and care. Follow these simple steps to help keep your jewelry look its best year after year.
- ❤ Always store each piece separately, especially our expandable Bangles & Bracelets.
- ❤ Apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing your jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.
- ❤ Always remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores or using abrasive cleaners.
- ❤ If your jewelry requires further cleaning, use a mild soap, water and a soft cloth. Rinse with clean water and pat dry. Never use jewelry cleaner on Trend pieces. Jewelry cleaners are too harsh and may contain abrasives. We recommend using a polishing cloth for Precious pieces.
- ❤ Use a soft toothbrush to clean crystals if necessary.
- ❤ Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.
- ❤ To avoid black markings either on your skin or the bangles, be sure to clean your bangles regularly. These markings are due to trapped oil and dirt in the metal and can be easily cleaned.
ROUND AND BOLD Leather Goods go through an extensive tanning process. The leather is kept in drums to fully absorb the color. It is meticulously treated so that the texture is luxuriously soft. Each piece of our naturally distressed leather has its own unique characteristics; the variations in textures and color are to be expected. Our vintage-inspired, distressed leather was designed purposefully to look better over time. Follow these care instructions to keep your leather looking its best year after year.
- ❤ We recommend not using any leather spray on our products, as it may change the look of the leather.
- ❤ Use a mild soap and damp cloth to clean the leather and the inside of the leather. We suggest avoiding leather conditioner, as wear and tear is to be expected and will add character to these pieces. If you choose to protect your leather, test a small amount on an inconspicuous area of the product first. The protectant may cause the leather to darken in color. Avoid all oil-based protectants.
- ❤ Avoid exposure to intense weather conditions such as snow, rain, and direct sunlight
- ❤ Our children’s collections are not suitable for children under the age of 3 as small parts may present a choking hazard.
- ❤ Children’s jewellery should be worn under supervised conditions and all products should be stored safely out of reach of toddlers.
- ❤ Children’s jewellery should always be removed at night and never be worn for periods exceeding 24 hours.
- ❤ Jewellery should also be removed when undertaking physical activity including general play and sports.
Please be aware that due to the unique nature of the medium and the handmade process of each product – colors, shapes, and bead sizes may vary slightly from the images shown and descriptions.Please treat your jewelry gently. Some materials can be extremely fragile. Although every effort has been made to ensure the strongest materials and high quality were used, it is essential to treat your jewelry with special care.